More details on how to participate will be announced soon. Here is some preliminary information:
- The application for the summer school opens from 01. May 2019 to 01. Juli 2019 or if the maximum number of participants is reached.
- The number of places is limited to about 40 participants per track.
- The registration fee for the summer school is 250 Euro.
- Group work: the applicants will be asked to prepare a short document explaining their current research topic and to answer a few questions about their research experience in order to find groups of researchers interested in the same topic. The questions will be adapted based on the specific track ( VGI / QoE / HCI ). Exemplary questions for the QoE track are:
- Do you have any experience with conducting and evaluating QoE studies?
- What kind of QoE study would you like to conduct?
- How could machine learning and data mining help you with your research?