Registration is now open!
The registration system is managed by our financial partner, Universität Würzburg GmbH. All invoices are issued by and to be paid to our financial partner directly, either by credit card or bank transfer.
- until 26 July 2019 -
- until 31 August 2019 -
- until 20 September 2019 -
The registration fee includes:
- Access to all sessions, workshops, tutorials and poster sessions
- Coffee breaks and lunch during the conference
- Welcome Reception
- Conference Gala Ticket
- Electronic access to the Conference Proceedings
- Conference bag
- Child Care and Bus Ticket (find further information here)
The accompanee ticket can be purchased together with a regular ticket and allows access to the Conference Gala Dinner for one additional person.
Terms and Conditions
- At least one author for each accepted paper must attend the conference and present the paper. Otherwise, the paper will be excluded from the proceedings and the conference program.
- In order to be eligible for the student discount, it is required that you were a (PhD) student on the day of the submission deadline: April 5, 2019. In order to prove this, you will have to provide a proof of your student status at the registration desk in Würzburg, either in the form of a student card (at least valid on April 5) or a signed letter from a supervisor.
- You can request your invitation letter after completing the registration process and fees payment. Find further information here.
- Cancellations received until August 16, 2019 will be refunded in full except for the administrative fee of 20% of the ticket price. There will be no refund for cancellations after this date. The refunds will be processed after the conference has ended.